Acacia Island Worktop
This Acacia solid hardwood island countertop adds a touch of warmth and drama to any kitchen. Acacia has inherent oils, the same as teak, suitable for use in wet conditions, which gives it outstanding water resisting properties. Panels glued with a class D4 glue, suitable for outdoor use, with no formaldehyde. Oiled with a proprietary plant-based Food-Safe Hardwax Oil free of any peanut-based products, uniquely approved for contact with foodstuff.
- Golden teak finish
- Solid Acacia hardwood - not veneer
- Forest Stewardship Council certified as a sustainable resource
- Add warmth & drama to your kitchen
- Finished with all-natural Food-Safe Hardwax Oil. No peanut products used in formula
- Acacia is the most used hardwood for wet environments including kitchen countertops, garden furniture, outdoor furniture, deck tiles and decking world-wide
Size: 36" x 40" x 1.6"
Condition: New - In Box
Retails for over $600 +HST!
All ReStore purchases are tax free!
We offer the option of curbside pick-up for your safety and convenience. Simply order online and we will be happy to fill your order through our curbside service.