How it Works
Thank you for supporting the ReStore!
Our Habitat for Humanity ReStores are proudly owned and operated by Habitat Niagara. Every purchase creates the opportunity for a better life, and to help families achieve the strength, stability and self-reliance through affordable home ownership.
If you have questions about your order that are not answered below, please contact us.
- Place your order online and complete with payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order is being processed.
- You will receive a secondary email once your order is ready for pick up.
- Bring a copy of the order confirmation to the ReStore location that advertised the product you purchased.
Pick up Times and Locations:
- Pick-up available Monday to Saturday 10am to 4pm .
- Please ensure you are going to the correct ReStore location that you purchased the product(s) from.
- Ensure your vehicle is large enough for your purchase and bring any necessary tie downs/strapping etc that you deem necessary to secure the load for transport. Habitat Niagara is not responsible for the safe transportation of your product(s).
- Upon arrival, drive to the back of the ReStore (same place donations are received).
- Please remain in your vehicle.
- Present your order confirmation to the ReStore team member.
- Our ReStore team member(s) will bring your product(s) to your vehicle.
- ReStore team members may not always be able to assist with loading your product and reserve the right to refuse loading due to safety risk to staff and volunteers.
Please read our privacy, refund, and collection policies, as well as our terms of service for further information.
Still have questions? Contact us.